Welcome To Cypress Bible Institute
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth"... II Timothy 2:15
Cypress Bible Institute (CBI) Objectives
Through its' Apostolic curriculum and home Bible College correspondence program, Cypress Bible Institute seeks to:
• Help students have the ability to rightly divide the Scriptures.
• Impart the Oneness message of Acts 2:38 for Bible salvation.
• Prepare our students for the specific local and foreign ministries to which they have been called.
Please use the contact information below to contact us:
Phone: (903) 963-7863
or on the Web at:
P.O. Box 1536 • Van, TX 75790 • eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CBI President: Dr. Donald Vestal • CBI Admissions: Linda Vestal
We at Cypress Bible Institute are very proud of our correspondence program. The basic content of each course is a booklet of material, and then question format. You will be exposed to several typewritten pages of classroom notes, and then be required to answer questions relative to that subject. In this manner, you learn to the maximum, and have all the classroom notes of each course.
These diplomas in Theology will not be purchased, but will be earned. This course of study will be bene-ficial to you and your church for many years to come, and make excellent reference material for your ministry and church library.
You can be assured that these courses are academically excellent. You will be proud of your distinguished diploma, and the fact that you are an alumni of Cypress Bible Institute.
We will accept previously accrued college credits earned in the study of Theology, and give credits to the number of years in the ministry (20 years max. credits). All students must start on the Associate level unless approval is given by the Admissions Board to start at a higher level.
Consider The Following:
1. Cypress Bible Institute takes the student to the heart of knowledge.
2. Earn an Associate, Bachelor, Master, Doctor, or Doctor of Philosophy in Religion diploma.
3. The student may complete the studies at home at his/her leisure, to save on finances.
4. Learn in depth, the Bible, and its teachings.
5. It enables the student to engage in the excitement of learning and the thrill of communicating.
6. The student may enroll and begin the studies at anytime, and proceed as rapidly as time and ability
Please contact us today : www.cypressbiblecollege.org
or call Dr. Donald Vestal (903)963-7863